What information do I need to know when arriving in Ahmedabad?
You must declare your luggage to Customs once you have passed Immigration. There are two channels of customs clearance for arriving passengers:
- The Green Channel – Passengers travelling without dutiable items can walk through the green channel.
- The Red Channel – Travelers entering India with products subject to duty or any other things requiring declaration must get in touch with Customs officers.
Tips to Board Your Flight Successfully
- Arrive at the airport no later than three hours prior to departure to guarantee that you are not running late and that you have brought all you are required to bring; the three-hour interval will allow you to return home if necessary if you happen to have forgotten anything.
- Many flights offer online check-ins on their website, or you can do it in-person at their respective counter at the airport.
- Ensure that you receive your boarding pass after check-ins. If you have luggage, you must check it in during this stage. Make sure the capacity is within the allowed range.
- Find the gate you are supposed to fly from for the issued boarding pass.
- You can pass the time while waiting by reading a book or using your phone to browse the internet.
- When your flight is called, board the aircraft and take your assigned seat.
- Follow the instructions on the plane, one of them by putting your seatbelts on and putting your device on airplane mode.
- Enjoy your flights!
- Once landed, pick up your luggage and choose your mode of transportation to get to your destination. You can hail a taxi, use available city bus, or book Uber.