Your Toolkit To A Perfect Travel
Australia is on track with its increase in international arrivals during the second week of borders fully opening. Two years have been too long to wait, and travellers are excited to fly down under. Australia has been the most sorted after destination, offering beautiful scenic visuals and tourist-friendly hot spots to please everyone.
Country Manager for India and Tourism Australia stated, “Our research has consistently shown that there is a huge pent-up demand for travel to Australia amongst Indian travellers.” Confirming the growth of passengers.
It is important to know the latest updates regarding international travel guidelines before passengers arrive in Australia. Gaura has curated a perfect tool kit to ensure all our passengers are well equipped and informed before they board their plane. Stay up to date on the most recent updates for international travel.
We encourage our passengers to be well educated before they travel, to ensure all safety precautions are taken, follow the below checklist and be prepared.
Before departing India, travellers need to provide a:
- Valid and current visa
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate with 2 doses (Covishield & Covaxin are recognized by Australia’s Therapeutic Good Administration TGA)
- Negative rapid antigen test (RAT) under medical supervision which needs to be done 24 hours prior to boarding a plane. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests need to be taken 72 hours before departure.
- Digital copy of Passenger Declaration is mandatory to be submitted 72 hours before departure.
Upon arrival in Australia:
- All travellers need to perform a self-monitored Rapid Antigen Test within 24 hours of arrival in Australia. RAT results need to be reported to the respective state authority if the test has resulted positive.
- Tourists travelling to South Australia will need to undertake a PCR within 24 hours of arriving at SA. Tourists who arrive in Western Australia will need to undertake a RAT within 12 of arrival.
- Travellers need to comply with the requirements and obligations of the state or territory they arrive in, and any other state or territory they plan to travel to.
Travelling in 2022 with Gaura Travel
As there are no quarantine or travel restrictions required in place, plan your journey to reunite with your family & friends with Gaura Travel in this year 2022. Find all available flights options with us.