Known for its cuisine, rich culture, scenic views, and of course the Taj Mahal, New Delhi has gained popularity among tourists over the years. The bustling culture and its historic significance offer something for everyone to enjoy.
Many travellers are curious about how long their flights are. Justifiably so, you will be seated for many hours depending on where you’re travelling from. We have curated a list of travel durations from Australia to New Delhi so you can plan your trip accordingly.
- Sydney to New Delhi – 1 non-stop flight per day 15h 35m+
- Melbourne to New Delhi – 2 non-stop flights per day 12h 40m+
- Brisbane to New Delhi – 1 non-stop flight per day 15h 20m+
- Perth to New Delhi – 1 non-stop flight per day 12h 55m+
- Adelaide to New Delhi – 2 non-stop flights per day 11h 55m+
Ensure you’re not bored on the plane by bringing a good book, your favourite magazines, or even a portable gaming console to enjoy your flight to the wonderful New Delhi.
Find everything you need
Looking for flights? We have you covered! Visit family and loved ones this year and fill your heart with love. Gaura Travel offers a wide range of travel options and destinations to suite everyone’s needs!
Travelling in 2022 with Gaura Travel
As there are no quarantine or travel restrictions required in place, plan your journey to reunite with your family & friends with Gaura Travel in this year 2022. Find all available flights options with us.